Test Technician IV
Company: Productive Resources LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Test Technician IVOshkosh, Wisconsin - Full Time Productive
Resources () is seeking a candidate to be part of our engineering
team at our customer's facility in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. As a member
of our team, the selected candidate will support senior technicians
and engineers in testing heavy equipment and autonomous vehicle
development and prototyping. Including parts/components,
configuration changes, vehicle repairs, and test stands. This role
may also provide support in the fabrication and assembly of
vehicles and related systems/sub-systems. The Test Technician is
expected to provide exemplary technical support to customers and
Test and Development.This is a full-time position that is
indefinite in duration with the opportunity of professional growth
and additional opportunities within our organization. Duties:
- Conduct testing of prototypes and current products to determine
the capabilities of vehicles/systems and conformance to
specifications and/or regulations in partnership with engineers and
- Test and record data using operational knowledge of vehicle
systems (electrical pneumatic, hydraulic) using manual entry and
data acquisition. Troubleshoot systems, perform basic failure
analysis, and follow detailed test procedures.
- Assemble, disassemble, and fabricate complex/customized parts,
mechanical structures, and test stands/fixtures in partnership with
engineers and senior-level technicians.
- Maintain a safe work environment and adhere to all safety
procedures during all aspects of job performance which includes
regular exposure to personal and physical hazards.
- Operate heavy equipment/machinery or drive vehicles as required
for the purposes of testing or material handling.
- Determine appropriate test instruments for product
- Plan and schedule daily activities to complete assignments in
their order of priority to make effective use of time and ensure
projects are being completed within identified timeline.
- Communicate effectively and work cross-functionally to resolve
technical problems including the ability to provide constructive
feedback to all levels of the organization. Interpret and execute
written/verbal directions and instructions.Requirements:
- Technical Diploma or Certification in Engineering Technologies,
Diesel Engine Technologies, or other relevant areas.
- Three years of hands-on mechanical, engineering, and technical
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Knowledge of automotive and mechanical terms.Preferred
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) or a Telehandler and AWP
- Familiarity with government regulations, terminology, and
- Experience with military communication systems.
- Possess electrical knowledge of related C4 electronics systems
and vehicle systems.
- Direct experience installing and maintaining Military Standard
(MIL-STD) 38999 and RF Connectors assemblies.Pay Range for this
role is $53-58 per hour base.As a condition of employment
consideration, Productive Resources conducts pre-employment
screening, including a background check and drug test. In addition,
an employment candidate is required to provide proof of identity
and legal authority to work in the United States.Why work for
Productive Resources? Productive Resources is a full-service
engineering firm with over two decades of experience serving
leading global clients. Our primary focus is on project-based
product development and manufacturing engineering support. Our
primary industries of focus are off highway equipment including
agricultural, construction, defense, mining, recreational,
industrial, and specialty machines. We lead with our reputation for
quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions which keep our clients
engaged as a partner in their journey. Our diverse experience and
client base will challenge your technical skills and provide
greater opportunity for growth. Our primary delivery center is our
Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, as well as numerous customer
areas we serve with onsite and remote teams throughout the U.S. We
Offer Competitive Benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent
- Paid Time Off (PTO)Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
Keywords: Productive Resources LLC, Oshkosh , Test Technician IV, Engineering , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!