Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Management
Company: Ascension, C44
Posted on: December 5, 2019
We Are Hiring RN Case Management - Part-Time (20hrs/wk), Day - MMC
Mercy Med Center Oak - Oshkosh, WI***Work Schedule: This is a .05
FTE position, starting in April of 2020 will work every 3rd weekend
(Saturday/Sunday 8 hour day shifts), one holiday per year.Why Join
Ascension? Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and
more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle
River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and
specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based
healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848.
In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in
community benefit, including care of persons living in
poverty.Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization
dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum
of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health
systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering
compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most
in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of
persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.What
You Will Do As an Associate with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will
have the opportunity to coordinate the overall interdisciplinary
plan of care for patient, from admission to
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating
patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health
providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation,
appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and
treatment options for post-discharge care.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home
state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager
Certification (CCMC). Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin
is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against
employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed,
color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or
conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further
information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link
to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law
Keywords: Ascension, C44, Oshkosh , Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Management, Executive , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!