Value Stream Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Lead the Value Stream in daily operations and continuous
improvement activities. Emphasize the creation of continuous
product flow, utilize pull systems where flow is not currently
possible, and work to level the workload. Create the basis for
continuous improvement and employee empowerment by ensuring that
standardized work/processes are followed, countermeasures
implemented and the area drives safety improvements. Create the
foundation of a culture that stops to fix problems in order to get
quality right the first time. Instill and maintain a positive
can-do team atmosphere within the Value Stream.
- Designs and directs the work of the functional area. Selects,
coaches and develops the team, setting objectives that align with
company strategy to inspire and motivate the team. Manages
organizational talent through performance management, succession
planning and development. Designs and directs processes by which
team and individual performance are recognized, feedback is
consistently delivered and performance is systematically
- Utilize PDCA process in conjunction with the MDI process to
deliver metric results in people, safety, quality, delivery & cost.
Develop a visual value steam that ensures problems do not remain
hidden. Perform Leader Standard Work to deliver consistent
execution of processes and procedures.
- Ensure leaders provide effective training & cross-training for
the employees, including backups from other areas, to assure a
continuous smooth running Value Stream.
- Develop and execute short and long range continuous improvement
plans to deliver improvements in people, safety, quality, delivery
& cost metrics.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the successful launch
of New Product Introductions (NPI) within Operations.
- Participate in the development of standards and programs.
- Participate in the development and implementation of facility
strategic plans and initiatives. Facilitate the flow of information
sharing of best practices and external benchmarks.Skills:lean
principles, supply chain, operations planning, sap systems, erp
system, kanban, leadership developmentAdditional Skills &
- Experiment and Push Boundaries - Designs/implements facility
solutions that challenge the norm
- Ideate & Breakthrough - Analyzes and implements successful
- Connect & Coach - Creates cross functional dialog, drives
action through coaching
- Continuous Improvement - Uses KPI 's to create
reliable/sustainable improvements, drives standard work, focuses on
- Drive to Win - Sets high performance standards,
Monitors/redirects ensuring project results, Coaches balance,
problem solving, improved customer/employee experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Oshkosh , Value Stream Manager, Executive , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!