Sr. Director - Program Management: Aftermarket
Company: Oshkosh Defense LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
About Oshkosh Defense, an Oshkosh companyOshkosh Defense stands
behind those who dedicate their lives to protecting others. As an
industry-leading tactical vehicle manufacturer, every day we strive
to meet or exceed our customers' ever-changing needs with next
generation defense technologies and advanced systems. We operate
with unparalleled commitment to those who depend on our products
and services worldwide to perform their missions.JOB SUMMARY:The
Sr. Director of Program Management will be responsible for leading
the profitable growth of the Government Programs Aftermarket for
Delivery & Snow business within the Defense segment of Oshkosh
Corporation with organic growth of 10%+ while meeting agreed EBITDA
target objectives. This role will provide the overall leadership
and management for the Government Programs Aftermarket Delivery &
Snow business unit and oversee all departments and functions within
the business unit. This role will be responsible for identifying
and analyzing the market trends and respond accordingly to lead and
achieve the company goals and mission.
- This position has the ability to work remotely with
travel.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:These duties are not
meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Establish Aftermarket business in delivery through customer
engagement, systems and service network development.
- Provide insight and strategic direction for the overall
operation and growth of the Government Programs Aftermarket for
Delivery and Snow business segment
- Create and review analysis of revenue, activities, costs,
contracts, operations and forecast to move business line toward
- Define and gain consensus on goals and milestones for the
business and ensure goals are defined and communicated to all
teams. Optimize and refine customer centric Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) to monitor progress. Follow up as appropriate and
become hands on if required to ensure achievement of goals,
specifically capturing Aftermarket adjacencies (telematics, bev
- Capture Aftermarket Parts
- Develop warranty Systems
- Develop, review, update and implement business strategic
planning, including sales, financial performance and product
development; lead the budget process for the business line and
monitor department budget to meet financial goals of the
- Prepare and propose annual budget and three (3) year plan; and
report on any deviations to deliver agreed upon results to
- Support the marketing and sales process for the business.
Regularly attend meetings with key clients, at all levels and
develop an in-depth knowledge of customer requirements through
- Bachelor's degree with ten (10) or more years of experience in
the field or equivalent leadership experience in a related
- Five (5) or more years of management experience.
- Strong business acumen, financial and analytical skills, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all
levels of management.
- Strength in management complex budgets, changing market demands
and legal requirements.
- Proficient time management and organizational skills; with an
emphasis on team building, mutual respect, and team member
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Keenly attentive to detail.
- Ability to travel 30%.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master's degree.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in a vehicle distribution
or aftermarket field.
- Proven ability to grasp complex concepts, be creative, and
influence multiple departmental and functional processes in a
- Demonstrated leadership in aftermarket business growth.
- Ability to move adeptly between big picture strategic thinking
- USA100Oshkosh is committed to working with and offering
reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If
you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability for any
part of the employment process, please contact us at: 920-502-3009
or firstname.lastname@example.org.Oshkosh Corporation
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This
company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will
in no way affect the decision regarding an employment
application.Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.Certain
positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled
goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants
for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in
these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen,
lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted
as a refugee or granted asylum.
Keywords: Oshkosh Defense LLC, Oshkosh , Sr. Director - Program Management: Aftermarket, Executive , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!