It Project Manager II
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The IT Project Manager II will manage a phase of a large complex project or multiple medium sized Information Technology projects. This position will plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated project to ensure the goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within scope, schedule, and investment by by performing the following duties personally or through collaboration with assigned project team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: An employee in this position must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list reflects the general details necessary to describe the primary and essential functions of this position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
1. Maintain and promote a strong safety culture for all employees, vendors, and customers and follow all safety and environmental policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
2. Under general supervision, reviews project proposal or plan to fully understand the scope of the work and contract to determine time frame, investment limitations, and procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
3. Proactively build and sustain relationships with internal customers and functional partners and vendors. Ensure we are proactively communication at all times.
4. Confer with project team to outline work plan and assign duties and responsibilities.
5. Responsible for contract management. Serve as the point of contact for vendors and customers (internal or external) and contractual matters, ensuring timely review and reconciliation/approval of variations.
6. Lead activities of the project to ensure project progress on schedule and scope and within agreed to investments.
7. Ensure status reports prepared by project team are up to date and modify schedules or plans as required. Develop and maintain project status.
8.Prepare project status and present to executive team.
9. Confer with project team to resolve issues and escalate as appropriate.
10. Ensure consistent use of company standard project management tools.
11. Other duties and assigned.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Oshkosh , It Project Manager II, Executive , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
here to apply!