Company: NESCO Inc
Posted on: November 14, 2023
The infrastructure manager is responsible for overseeing the
optimization of end user experiences by monitoring, maintaining,
and troubleshooting the company's IT infrastructure, and managing
the infrastructure team.
- Provides advanced support and insight for issues related to
servers, digital storage, desktops, cloud, printers, and
- Implements operating system enhancements to improve the
reliability and performance of company systems.
- Replaces out of date technologies and software with modern and
more efficient solutions.
- Creates and meets endpoint delivery and support objectives
throughout the optimization process.
- Maintains a standardized operating configuration for new and
- Oversees the deployment of security patches, desktop
applications, and technologies.
- Provides technology and software support to users across the
- Collaborates with infrastructure vendors and manufacturers,
serves as a point of contact for the company.
- Remains up to date with new and emerging technologies and
- Evaluates new products and services and deciphers if they can
help with technological optimization.
- Serves as a mentor and coach for members of the company's
infrastructure team. Develops and assists with career-pathing and
- Performs other duties as assigned. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or any combination of education and professional experience that
would meet the responsibilities listed above.
- Five years of IT experience including system, network, and
cloud platform administration is preferred.
- Previous experience leading teams and projects is desired.
- Familiarity with servicing and supporting various networks and
products such as LAN, WAN, and VoIP.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
and applications, including Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL
- Proven ability to communicate complex and technical information
in an easily understandable fashion.
- Exceptional analytical skills with an aptitude for problem
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, work efficiently both independently and
collaboratively in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment, and
learn and adapt quickly while maintaining strong attention to
detail and customer service.
Primarily an office environment, with occasional project site
Nesco Resource provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: NESCO Inc, Oshkosh , Infrastructure Manager, Executive , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!