Company: Fleet Farm
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Are you an experienced big-box Retail Manager who can lead,
execute, and are driven toward profitability and excellence? Are
you looking for a more challenging career with a growing Midwest
retailer? Do you have an interest in leading current and future
store developments? At Fleet Farm, youll find all of that and
We are looking for experienced General Managers that can use their
creativity and entrepreneurial drive to manage all aspects of a
retail store operation. Our General Managers recruit and develop
staff, manage in-store product assortments and inventory, analyze
margin and profit levels, drive store top line sales and comp sales
increases, advocate superior customer service, and develop
strategies to address opportunities.
Once hired, our General Managers complete a 6-month Management
training program. Training will be completed at multiple store
locations. After the successful completion of training, with a
demonstrated solid understanding of Fleet Farm Retail Operations
and meeting all of the Company qualifications of a store leader,
General Managers will be offered the opportunity to manage a store.
This will require relocation.
Fleet Farm Store Manager Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of all aspects of
store operations. Meet or exceed assigned goals and objectives
through labor management, comp sales increases, customer service
metrics, auto service metrics, fiscal accountability, and
- Commit to providing exceptional customer service on a daily
- Lead recruiting initiatives for hourly Team Members and
salaried Manager Trainees.
- Consistently evaluate and develop talent.
- Effectively coach those Team Members performing below
expectations through effective communication, timely feedback, and
- Drive sales at high velocity by using superior merchandising
skills to ensure the best visual placement of product.
- Use project management skills to organize, plan and set
deadlines for initiatives, as well as monitor progress to ensure
goals are met.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and respond quickly and
appropriately to changing environments.
- Ensure compliance of all policies, procedures, and practices at
all times, both personally and by all Team Members.
- Champion the Mills Fleet Farm brand throughout the store.
Fleet Farm General Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Retail Management, Business,
or related field strongly desired.
- Retail Store (preferably Big Box) Management experience
- Strong cognitive skills including problem analysis, decision
making, and financial analysis.
- General knowledge of and ability to operate a personal
computer, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and
- Possess a high level of business acumen.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to ensure high level
- Must be willing to relocate to other company locations if
- Will work a minimum of 50 hours per week, but additional hours
may be required as circumstance arise.
- Will work a rotating schedule including days, nights, every
other weekend and occasional holidays.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Oshkosh , General Manager, Executive , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!