Posted on: May 1, 2021
We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room 30 hours per week Primarily
pm/night shifts. A combination of 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts. Every
other holiday One weekend every 4 weeks. 4 Week Master schedule
What You Will Do
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date
or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state
license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American
Heart Association (AHA) preferred.Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and
affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.For further
information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link
to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will
make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied
for a position using our official application. Be on alert for
possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not
solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Oshkosh , RN-Emergency Dept, Healthcare , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!