Caregiver - Help Seniors - $500 - $1,000 sign-on bonus!
Company: Home Helpers Homecare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
In Home Caregiver
Hiring Bonus offered:
* Part-Time: $500.00
* Full Time: $1000.00
Offering Zoom Interviews due to high gas prices.
* Full Time and Part Time - 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift available.
* $14.00-$16.00 per hour
* Heath Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Training
* Flexible Scheduling
CareGivers provide service to individuals who need assistance
caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability
or other conditions. Care is provided wherever the individual calls
home, and may include assistance with the activities of daily
living, housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation,
companionship and respite. CareGivers are responsible for ensuring
that service is delivered in a caring and respectful manner, in
accordance with Agency policies and procedures.
Personal Care Responsibilities and Activities
* Assist with the activities of personal care including: bathing,
shaving, ambulation, mouth care, dressing, exercise, hair care,
feeding, toileting, nail care, positioning, medication reminding,
skin care and transferring.
* Assist the client with following a written, special diet plan and
reinforcement of diet maintenance, as identified in the care
* Provide respite care for families in accordance with care
Homemaker and Care Companion Responsibilities and Activities
* Talk, listen, share experiences, play games/cards, read to client
* Provide companionship including social interactions,
conversations, emotional reassurance and encouragement of
activities that stimulate the mind.
* Help keep clients in contact with family and friends.
* Assist clients with communication by writing for them or
researching information for them.
* Organize mail.
* Perform or teach meal planning and preparation; perform routine
housekeeping activities such as making/changing beds, dusting,
vacuuming, washing floors, cleaning kitchen and bathroom, and
* Perform or assist with essential shopping and errands, which may
include handling the client s money, in accordance with the care
plan and under the observation of the Care Manager.
* Provide transportation and escort clients to medical
appointments, shopping and errands as specified in the care
* Knowledge of personal care and home management procedures and
* Knowledge of principles and processes for providing client and
personal care services, including assessing needs, meeting quality
standards and evaluation of client satisfaction.
* Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to identify
* Knowledge of HIPPA Laws and Regulations.
* Knowledge of clerical procedures such as maintaining records and
* Working knowledge of the English language.
* Good physical and mental health.
* The ability to perform activities that use the whole body.
* Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach
overhead, stoop, kneel, crouch up to eight hours a day.
* Able to climb stairs with a basket of laundry.
* Able to carry a 20-pound bag of groceries on a regular basis.
* Able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally.
* Must pass criminal, civil and Wisconsin Caregiver background
* Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver s license.
* Must have a motor vehicle in good working order capable of safely
transporting a client.
* Must provide proof of current auto insurance liability coverage.
Minimum: $15,000 property damage, $50,000 death or injury of one
person; $100,000 death or injury of multiple persons.
* Driving record:No DWI, DUI or reckless driving convictions in the
past seven years
* No more than two traffic tickets in the past three years
* Must have a telephone answering machine or cell phone with voice
* Bank account for electronic funds transfer of payroll deposit is
* An email account and access to the internet.
Keywords: Home Helpers Homecare, Oshkosh , Caregiver - Help Seniors - $500 - $1,000 sign-on bonus!, Healthcare , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!