CNA - Flexible Schedules Available
Company: Evergreen Retirement Community
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Evergreen is seeking compassionate and talented people to join
the team in its Skilled Nursing Facility!
Evergreen is a Christian, non-profit senior living organization
serving older adults ages 55 and better. Located in a pleasant
residential neighborhood in Oshkosh, Evergreen offers many options
to meet unique needs.
Full and part-time positions available on AM Shift (6am-2:15pm).
Every other weekend and holiday required.
What s in it for you?
- Starting pay between $14.26-$19.96/hr.
- Shift differential for PM and Night Shifts
- Flexible scheduling
- Incentives for short notice shifts
- Pick up pay- additional $4/hr.
- College Student Savings Fund
- Employee referral bonuses
- Access to earned wages through Payactiv
- Working for a trusted organization with a great reputation
- Check out more of our benefits at: As a Skilled Nursing CNA you
- Assure resident needs are met in a timely manner (i.e., call
lights, personal requests, ADLs, etc.).
- Document care and service provided in a thorough and timely
- Communicate effectively with coworkers, residents/clients and
family members on a daily basis.
- Promptly inform unit nurse of a change in resident s condition
and/or needs. Minimum Qualifications
- At least 18 years of age
- Nursing Assistant certification in the State of Wisconsin
- Strong prioritizing and organization skills
- Proof of COVID vaccine or approved exemption required Working
at Evergreen will provide you with wonderful experiences and
opportunities to make a difference in the lives of older adults.
Join our innovative organization and work for an industry leader in
long term care!
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, assistant
cna, certified nursing, clinic, cnm, nursing assistant cna, ob,
Keywords: Evergreen Retirement Community, Oshkosh , CNA - Flexible Schedules Available, Healthcare , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!