Campus Health Nurse
Company: Evergreen Retirement Community
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Evergreen is seeking compassionate and talented RN or LPN to
join the Campus Health team!
Evergreen is a Christian, non-profit senior living organization
serving older adults ages 55 and better. Located in a pleasant
residential neighborhood in Oshkosh, Evergreen offers many options
to meet unique needs.
This position is 28 hours per week, on the PM shift
(2:30pm-11:00pm). Every third weekend and every third holiday is
This position is eligible for Evergreen's vision and dental
insurance, and 403(B) retirement program with company match.
What s in it for you?
- Starting pay between $22-$40/hr.
- Retention bonus
- $2,500 for a nurse with
- $5,000 for a nurse with > 5 years experience
- 1st half paid out a 6 months of employment, 2nd half paid out
at 1 year of employment
- Pick up pay- $6/hr. beyond regular wage
- Working for a trusted organization with a great reputation
- Check out more of our benefits at: Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with coordinating admissions and discharges
- Assist with coordinating internal moves to meet individual
health, social and psychological needs
- Respond to Assisted Living and Independent residents needs
- Initiate and/or participate in resident/family meetings as
- Ensure resident and employee incidents are addressed
- Work collaboratively with Assisted Living Manager, ShareHaven
Manager and Housing Coordinator on daily operational issues Minimum
- Valid Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse license in
the State of Wisconsin
- Current CPR certification
- A desire to work with older adults Proof of COVID vaccine or
approved exemption required
Keywords: Evergreen Retirement Community, Oshkosh , Campus Health Nurse, Healthcare , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!