Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Dept (ED)
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: November 3, 2018
Job ID: 278087 Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Dept (ED) Oshkosh, Wisconsin Regular Additional Job Information Title:--RN-Emergency Svcs MrktS City, State:-- Oshkosh,WI Location:-- MMC Mercy Med Center Oak Department:---- Emergency Department 001 Additional Job Details:----Part-Time, Nights,--32 Hours Weekly, Shifts: 8, 10 & 12 Hour Shifts,--Every 4th Weekend Rotation About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: The RN provides direct nursing care to patients in the emergency services area in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. -- Responsibilities:
- Triages and prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Works collaboratively with other disciplines to provide well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Provides education and resources to patient and/or patient's family based on clinical implications.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--Advanced Life Support--specializing in--Advanced Cardio Life Support--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--2 Months (60 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Certified--BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Wisconsin Board of Nursing--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- One or more of the following:
- Certified in Comprehensive Advanced Life Support (CALS) credentialed from Rural Emergency Medical Education obtained within 18 Months of hire or job transfer date. Some locations may require within 12 Months (1 year). Associates hired prior to 11/20/16 must obtain by 6/1/17.
- Certified Registered Nurse specializing in Emergency Nursing Pediatrics (ENPC) AND Certified Registered Nurse in Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) credentialed from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) obtained within 18 Months of job hire or transfer date. Some locations may require within 12 Months (1 year). Associates hired prior to 11/20/16 must obtain by 6/1/17. In lieu of TNCC, successful completion of the Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) offered by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) will be accepted.
- Certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) AND Certified Registered Nurse credentialed from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) in Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) obtained within 18 Months of job hire date or job transfer date. Some locations may require within 12 Months (1 year). Associates hired prior to 11/20/16 must obtain by 6/1/17. In lieu of TNCC, successful completion of the Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) offered by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) will be accepted.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification--specializing in--Neonatal Resuscitation--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA).--
- Certified--Management of Aggressive Behavior--credentialed from the--Management of Aggressive Behavior Training International, Inc.-- Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required Work Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of clinical experience in the field of the primary work required. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Oshkosh , Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Dept (ED), Healthcare , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!