Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) - Koeller Family Practice
Posted on: February 12, 2019
We Are Hiring Clinic Registered Nurse RN - We are in search of a RN with experience in Chronic Disease Management.Koeller Family Practice, Oshkosh WIFull Time Days - 40 Hours Weekly - Monday through Friday 8:00am -5:00 pm. No weekends or holidays. Why Join Ascension? In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care to patients of the assigned clinic/practice in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.You will:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's continued care needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Directs callers to appropriate level of care and provides healthcare advice/education using assessment skills, approved guidelines and knowledge of self-care practices.
- Provides education and resources to patient and/or patient's family based on clinical implications.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required. Work Experience:
- One (1) year of related experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, Oshkosh , Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) - Koeller Family Practice, Healthcare , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!