Customer Service Support Specialist
Company: Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Create impact. Celebrate the possible. Join our Goodwill family
as a Customer Service Support Specialist. We're investing in you!
Career path options are available to you to learn and earn more as
you grow. Chart a course for growth and professional development
with the potential for increases in compensation as you progress.
While receiving guidance from store leadership, the Customer
Service Support Specialist will seek to Elevate People by
Eliminating Barriers to Employment through assisting and serving
customers, ensuring they are delighted with their experience at
Goodwill so that they choose to continue to shop and donate at
Goodwill NCW. Key Responsibilities
- Accurately complete all register transactions, including round
up program and Good Points card administration
- Operate telephone including cordially answering calls and
operating the paging system
- Maintain the fitting rooms and ensure items on the return rack
are taken back to the proper location
- Keep the register area neat, clean and organized
- Assist guests in locating and selecting items when possible or
seeks someone to assist the guest
- Ensure customer returns are returned to the proper location or
taken to the proper salvage stream if damaged/defective
- Restock New Goods Jewelry, sunglasses, reader and CD towers
Education, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with cash handling and retail environment
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Willingness to jump in and help where needed
- Ability to operate a cash register
- At least a basic level of competency with computers to complete
e-learning opportunities and utilize organization's intranet The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be physically able to work with customers on the sales
floor for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and do truck unloading and
loading as needed.
- Extensive team member contact and frequent interruptions.
- Ability to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, twist, lift,
carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight.
- Operate cash register requiring repetitive hand movement and
- Travel to other locations may be required.
- Verbally communicate to exchange information. About Goodwill
Goodwill NCW is a leader in the Goodwill movement, consistently
placing within the top 15% of Goodwills across the United States
and Canada. We are engaged, and we are passionate. The work we do
is part of a bigger picture where we are dedicated to achieving our
mission of Elevating People by Eliminating Barriers to Employment.
Discover the difference you can make for yourself and your
community. Benefit Notes: Our full-time team members (30 hours or
more per week) are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance plan
- Optional dependent life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Flexible spending plan
- Retirement plan
- Paid time-off benefits
- Team member assistance program
- Health and wellness programs
- Educational assistance program
- Team member discount card We believe in equal employment
opportunities for all team members and applicants for employment
and will offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process
for individuals with disabilities or other barriers to employment.
As you go through our selection process, you may request an
accommodation at any time. Please contact the leader at your local
Goodwill location if you are in need of assistance.
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin, Oshkosh , Customer Service Support Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!