Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $17.69-$23/hr
Company: Evergreen Retirement Community
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Evergreen has been serving seniors for over 55 years. Join our
team as a CNA and become part of the community!
Full and part-time positions available on NOC shift
(10:00pm-6:15am). Every other weekend and holiday required.
What's in it for you?
- Starting pay between $17.69-$23/hr.
- Stable schedules
- $4/hr. pick up pay and incentives for short notice shifts
- Paid time off
- Good, affordable healthcare
- College student savings fund
- Working for a trusted organization with a great reputation
- Check out more of our benefits at: As a Skilled Nursing CNA you
- Meet resident needs
- Document cares provided
- Work in a team
- Communicate with residents and family members Minimum
- 18 years of age
- Nursing Assistant certification in Wisconsin - If you're not
certified but would like to be, click HERE Associated topics:
advanced practice registered nurse, bilingual, board, certified
nursing, cna, fnp, np, nurse specialist, prac, prn
Keywords: Evergreen Retirement Community, Oshkosh , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $17.69-$23/hr, Human Resources , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!