Grounds Keeper - $13-15/hr
Company: Evergreen Retirement Community
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Evergreen has an opportunity for assistance with snow
Evergreen is a non-profit senior living organization serving older
adults ages 55 and better. Located in a pleasant residential
neighborhood in Oshkosh, Evergreen offers many options to meet
unique needs on 35 acres of land.
This position would primarily help with snow removal on our large
campus as needed. Hours form snow removal are typically
Wage: $13-15/hr. based on experience
As a Grounds Person you will:
- Perform grounds upkeep and seasonal plantings, maintenance and
replacement of flowers, trees, and shrubs.
- Maintain all campus grounds to portray a pleasant
- Operate grounds equipment (i.e. brush hog, tractor, etc.) in a
safe manner using all appropriate safety equipment.
- Maintain safe sidewalks, driveways and exits (free of debris,
snow, ice, etc.) and keep walkways navigable.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers, residents/clients and
- At least 16 years of age
- Valid State of Wisconsin driver license
- Previous experience in planting, pruning and lawn care
preferred. Associated topics: dig, labor, laborer, landscape,
mower, park, rug, sod, tree maintenance, trimmer
Keywords: Evergreen Retirement Community, Oshkosh , Grounds Keeper - $13-15/hr, Human Resources , Winneconne, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!