Express Lube / Express Lane / Quick Lane Technician - GM
Company: Bergstrom Auto
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Bergstrom Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC of Oshkosh Express Lube / Express Lane / Quick Lane Technician, Full-time, Monday-Saturday, entry level, $10 an hour, looking for a positive and upbeat individual to join our team! We are seeking entry-level candidates who can perform light maintenance and repairs which include performing lube, oil, and filter changes, balancing and rotating tires, and flushing cooling systems who want to excel yet enjoy a fun and respectful work environment that encourages team building, recognition and internal growth. Bergstrom Automotive, Wisconsin's largest automotive dealer, one of the largest in the US and recently recognized by the Best Companies Group as one of the top 10 dealerships to work for in the United States for the fourth consecutive year, is looking to add to its award-winning team! We offer a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family. At Bergstrom, we try to have fun at work every day and take pride in rewarding our teammates when they excel. We would love to add more positive, upbeat people to our growing team! ESSENTIAL DUTIES/IDEAL CANDIDATES: --- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Performs lubrication, general inspection, and other related services.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and add air if needed.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic automotive knowledge.
- Detail-oriented and ability to follow direction.
- Provides efficient, courteous service that exceeds the expectations of our guests and team members.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and guests.
- Raises spirit, morale, and attitude of team members with own positive attitude. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE --- Prior vehicle maintenance experience encouraged.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and guests. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS --- Valid drivers' license with a reputable driving record. PHYSICAL DEMANDS --- Ability to lift and carry 80+ lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and reach continuously.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions. WORK ENVIRONMENT --- Work environment conditions of fumes, exhausts, noise, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Exposure to chemicals such as oils, lubricants, cleaning solvents, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Frequent interruptions throughout the day. Benefits: We take great steps to take care of our guests. We do the same for our Team Members. Bergstrom Automotive offers a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family.
- 401 (k) Planning
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care, Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Quit Smoking Programs
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Bergstrom Apparel Discount
- Fitness Club Discounts
- Formalized& Paid Training Programs
Keywords: Bergstrom Auto, Oshkosh , Express Lube / Express Lane / Quick Lane Technician - GM, IT / Software / Systems , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!