Posted on: May 3, 2021
Kelly Engineering Resources is hiring Mechanical Engineers
with 2+ years' experience in Fixture Design projects. This
position is a 6-month contract position with the potential
for contract to hire and is located in the Neenah-Appleton area of
Wisconsin. Our client is a global manufacturer of
electro-mechanical products and robotic systems. Due to growth they
are searching for Mechanical Engineers with Solidworks proficiency
to design work holding tools and fixtures for production.
- Lead Individual projects and contribute to others, from concept
through implementation of tool design and other mechanical process
for the production of electromechanical products and robotics
- Use of mathematical models.
- CAD tool integration.
- Engineering theory-based solutions to improve the manufacturing
- Develop projects and/or proposals for new technologies that
support strategic customers and site.
- Manage project documentation in accordance with established
change management procedures.
- Assist management in the development of proposals to ensure
accurate technical, budgetary, and schedule content are
- Development and design of mechanical solutions for
manufacturing through analysis and feasibility of alternative
concepts using theory, simulation, and mathematical models.
- Development of mechanical components and concepts for
manufacturing tooling and fixtures using the appropriate EDA
- Lead the assembly and manufacturing release of tooling and
- Demonstrate proficiency using shop equipment and inspection
methods to ensure products meet design requirements
- Develop and execute mechanical design verification and test
- Support the transition of products to manufacturing.
- Determine and document customer's product and/or system
requirements to determine the objectives for product integration
into manufacturing processes.
- Lead the evaluation and improvement of mechanical solutions,
tools, and methodologies to ensure best practices are used
throughout the site Engineering Services group and site as a
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with ambiguous
requirements in order to successfully complete tasks.
Qualifications of the Successful Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required, Mechanical
Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years fixture design & build required, prefer 3+ year
- Fixture design within the electronic industry highly
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and either Creo or Solidworks. (you
will use Solidworks
- Advanced Mechanical Aptitude including hands on skills using
shop equipment or tool building (preferred)
- Knowledge of material science and thermal dynamics
- Required Interpersonal skills:
- Technical Judgment and Problem Solving
- Collaboration: Communication and Teamwork
- Influence and Negotiation for Change Management
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
Why Kelly ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the
right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you
with leading organizations where you can learn and grow,
collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with
top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Oshkosh , Mechanical Engineer, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!