Salon Assistant Manager & Hair Stylist
Company: Cost Cutters Hair Salon
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cost Cutters - Oshkosh - Assistant Manager
Immediate opening for a full-time Assistant Manager in a busy,
full-service salon. Enhanced safety protocol and Safe Salon
commitment to keep our stylists and customers safe! Flexible
scheduling and a family friendly culture. Must be a licensed
cosmetologist and perform at a senior level, but will have
additional responsibilities that could include scheduling,
supervising and training stylists.
We provide exceptional benefits including:
- Excellent base play plus a progressive commission plan.
- Generous benefits including tool allowances, health insurance
reimbursements, and ongoing EDUCATION!
- As a full-service salon, you get to perform a variety of
services every day; coloring, styling, conditioning treatments,
perms, relaxers, facial waxing to name a few.
- Employee discounts for services, products and tools
- Advancement opportunities
- Local owners that care about your future, are involved with the
salon, and available to answer your questions at any time.
The Salon Assistant Manager provides support to the Salon
Manager. This is a progressive job for someone interested in
becoming a Salon Manager. The Assistant Manager will have
managerial responsibilities when the Salon Manager is not present,
and provide support and assistance for all managerial functions.
The Salon Assistant Manager must be a licensed cosmetologist and
perform at a senior level and able to provide exceptional hair
services and customer service.
Job responsibilities include:
- Directing, coordinating, and evaluating employees when the
manager is absent
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities according to the
organization's policies and applicable laws
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees
- Planning, assigning, and directing work
- salon growth in service sales and retail sales
- setting the example to the stylists
- Rewarding and disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Motivating employees regarding customer service
- Ensuring stylists use proper techniques
- Ensuring that employees follow policies and procedures
- Creating a team atmosphere
- The Salon Assistant Manager will also have specific job
responsibilities that may include inventory management, product
ordering, or other duties as assigned by the Salon Manager,
District Leader or Owner.
Qualifications & Licensing
- Qualified applicant must be able to satisfactorily perform
assigned duties (reasonable accommodations made for individuals
- State of Wisconsin Cosmetology or Barbering License
Work Location & Travel
- Salon Assistant manager will work in one main location,
although may be asked to travel to and support nearby salons.
- Occasional travel may be required to sponsored events,
"You are submitting your information for potential employment
opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation
or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you
will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their
own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other
franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment
matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline,
supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will
not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no
involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions. "
Keywords: Cost Cutters Hair Salon, Oshkosh , Salon Assistant Manager & Hair Stylist, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!