Job Title: Pricing Clerk I
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports To: Pricing Coordinator
Provides assistance to the Pricing Coordinator by working
closely with all department managers and vendor partners in an
effort to ensure all pricing policies are consistently delivered.
Contributes to store sales and profitability by effectively
managing all aspects of pricing department operations, to include
but not limited to: price changes, ad displays, tag hanging, and
item price verification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs tasks as delegated by the Pricing Coordinator. Ensures
all department standards are being met in the Pricing
- Executes best practices as outlined in the Pricing team
- Maintains and ensures accurate pricing of all store
- Executes price changes, ad and display changes and promotional
signage within store.
- Communicates and works cooperatively with Store Director,
Pricing Director, and other department managers to maintain
standards and exceed guest expectations.
Provides customer service to guests.
- Assists guests with finding items they are looking for.
Be an advocate of community among your peers. Contributes to
overall cleanliness of the department by picking up, organizing,
and cleaning work areas, shelving, and sales floor as needed.
Regular, timely attendance in compliance with the work schedule,
and adequate notice to find a replacement for occasional
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- High School Education or equivalent combination of education
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and
- Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Lifting up to 10 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Frequently bending at waist level, kneeling and reaching above
- Continuous repetitive hand movement, grasping and fine
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures.
The pricing clerk is a part-time hourly position scheduled 10
plus hours per week. The work schedule will include daytime shifts;
7:00 AM-4:00 PM, occasional evenings/weekends, and Wednesdays
starting at 3:00 AM.
Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service,
state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival
Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission!
Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang
Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take
actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a
family and employee-owned company.
At Festival Foods we are committed to providing an environment
of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are
available to all. We are dedicated to building a top-notch team of
skilled, experienced and service-oriented associates who represent
a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. Festival Foods
believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates,
products, and our community strengthen our ability to serve our
guests, as we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented