Credit Analyst Associate
Company: Oshkosh Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Oshkosh, we build, serve and protect people and communities
around the world by designing and manufacturing some of the
toughest specialty trucks and access equipment. We employ over
15,000 team members all united by a common purpose. Our engineering
and product innovation help keep soldiers and firefighters safe, is
critical in building and keeping communities clean and helps people
do their jobs every day.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
directly assessing credit risk of existing and prospective
Commercial customers in a manufacturing environment by performing
investigative due diligence, analyzing financial statements, and
interacting with customer management in order to establish customer
credit limits within established guidelines. Perform all required
collection activity. Continuously maintain credit files with
updated information and re-assessing credit limits on an ongoing
basis. Manage customer communication and relationships, as well as
the relationship with the Business Unit(s) being supported.
Complete month-end activities and reporting, meeting all compliance
- Maintain the relationship with the Business Unit being
supported with good communication and collaboration.
- Keep the Business Unit's Service Level Agreement current.
- Complete credit investigative work, including financial
statement analysis, to establish customer credit limits within
- Maintain current information in support of established credit
limits making recommendations to management/business unit with
remedies to mitigate credit risk.
- Evaluate customer orders on a daily basis keeping accounts
within established credit limits.
- Consistently follow-up on delinquent accounts with appropriate
collection efforts keeping management/business unit informed.
Maintain delinquency levels within established targets. Escalate
collection efforts within the team engaging third party agencies
and legal when required.
- Complete monthly/month end close activities.
- Coordinate with department associates handling common accounts
for other Business Units.
- Complete special project work and other activities, including
back-up support as required.
- Obtain security agreements and UCC1 filings when required.
- Assist the Business Unit with maintaining its customer master
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- 1-3 years of prior Commercial credit analyst experience
- Previous collection experience in a manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- JD Edwards knowledge
- CBA and/or CBF certification through NACM
- Proficiency using a PC-computer and related software
- Physical Demands: Frequent Hearing, Talking, Visual, Sitting,
Typing; Occasional Standing, Walking/Running, Reaching, Fine
Dexterity, Manual Dexterity; Seldom Driving, Bending/Kneeling,
Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion, Lifting/Carrying up to 20lbs.,
Pushing/Pulling up to 20lbs.
Oshkosh is committed to working with and offering reasonable
accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to disability for any part of
the employment process, please contact us at: 920-502-3009 or
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as
provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to
controlled goods and technologies subject to the International
Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration
Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S.
Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S.
Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an
individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted
Keywords: Oshkosh Corporation, Oshkosh , Credit Analyst Associate, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!