Company: Old National Bank
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the
largest financial services holding company headquartered in
Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which
include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At
Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance
work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and
a stronger company.
In 2020, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one
of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth consecutive
We are currently seeking a Processing Specialist. This position
may be located in Evansville, IN. The Processing Specialist is
responsible for assisting high volume Mortgage Loan Originators. It
will serve as the point of contact and handle inquiries from
clients, builders and realtors during the application process,
keeping MLO informed of progress. This position coordinates the
effective and timely processing of mortgage loan application files
from application through closing while ensuring compliance within
departmental guidelines, investor requirements and regulatory
mandates. The Processing Specialist will be assigned to specific
mortgage loan originators as determined by the Processing
Specialist Manager and Mortgage Operations Manager.
- Assist with the input of mortgage loan applications obtained
during the MLO/Applicant interview process.
- Responsible for oversight of the mortgage loan transaction from
input through closing. This includes possible client interaction
with the level of contact to be determined by the individual
- Assist in the compilation of required source documents.
- Provide preliminary disclosures to applicants within 3 business
days of application date.
- Order, review, analyze and follow up on all settlement services
and loan documentation necessary to make an underwriting decision
(i.e. credit report, mortgage insurance, verifications, flood
determinations, any survey requirements, title work, etc.)
- Perform review of all application information to original
source documents according to compliance, investor, corporate and
industry standards (i.e., data integrity).
- Follow up on all conditions to obtain final loan approval in
order to ensure accurate, timely and efficient loan closing.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of loan
documentation and product requirements per regulations, bank policy
and secondary market guidelines.
- Maintain working knowledge of all software utilized to process
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of previous mortgage loan processing experience
- Understanding of mortgage loan documents & terminology
- Current knowledge of secondary market guidelines, along with
FHA & VA guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple functions and priorities at one time
while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and a high
level of accuracy
- Experience in utilizing personal computers and general office
- Customer service orientation and aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starting, motivated and capable of maintaining a positive
relationship with ONB clients, service providers and
- Must work effectively in a team environment.
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and
Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring
a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual
with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or
independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an
agreement signed by the Talent Acquisition Director, VP, to fill a
Keywords: Old National Bank, Oshkosh , processing Specialist, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!