Temporary HR Specialist
Company: Miles Kimball
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist with seasonal recruiting scheduling and interviews
- Assist with seasonal new hire orientations
- Research and provide recommendations of updating HR programs
and procedures (mentoring program, orientation process, safety, and
- Compensation administration assistance with updating job
descriptions. Responding to market salary surveys.
- Provide benefits administration support (benefits orientations,
monthly billings, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Miscellaneous office/administrative duties as needed.
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (with advanced Excel,
PowerPoint, and Word) and Outlook.
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self-starter with multi-tasking skills and great adaptability
- Confidentiality is a must.
- Must be organized, self motivated, energetic and a dependable
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program relating to
Human Resources and/or Organizational Development, or experience in
Human Resources, Business Administration, or Organizational
Keywords: Miles Kimball, Oshkosh , Temporary HR Specialist, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!