At AriensCo, we build more than exceptional products - we create
opportunities that impact careers. Our culture values innovative
thinking, hard work and determination. We interact in teams,
collaborate together and make decisions quickly.
We see growth potential in every team member, and are committed
to supporting our employees with continuous training and
Our environment? We're corporate, without being "corporate."
Whether you work at our headquarters, manufacturing facilities, or
one of our global distribution businesses, you'll always have the
freedom to create and contribute. Our company vision is "Passionate
People, Astounded Customers." Quite simply: it revolves around
Speaking of people, you're not just employee #1,762 to us.
You're family and your role is invaluable. Without exceptional
people, we can't continue to produce the amazing products we're
known for around the world.
Ready for the ride of your career? Then come join us. By joining
our team, you'll have the opportunity to work in a rewarding
workplace with a strong sense of community.
We are currently recruiting for a self-starting, motivated 3rd
shift Robotic Technician to conduct experiments and tests and
evaluate data to assist welding engineering personnel in
development and application of new or improved welding equipment;
welding techniques, procedures, and practices and specifications
for material heat treating by performing the following duties. This
position is located in Brillion, WI.
Starting Pay $20.00!
THE DAY TO DAY
- Program and maintain in top working order all robotic and
manual welding equipment
- Develop new programs and optimize existing ones
- Assists engineering and management personnel in testing and
evaluating welding equipment, metals, and alloys
- Evaluates data and conducts experiments to develop application
of new equipment or improved techniques, procedures, or
- Recommends adoption of new developments and applications to
engineering personnel and demonstrates practicability of
- Inspects welded joints and conducts tests to ensure welds meet
company standards, national code requirements, and customer job
- Records inspection and test results and prepares and submits
reports to welding engineering personnel
- One-year certificate from college or technical school
- Minimum of six months related experience and/or training
Since 1933, the AriensCo name has been associated with reliable,
durably crafted, high-performance outdoor power equipment. Our core
values - Be Honest, Be Fair, Respect the Individual, Keep our
Commitments, and Encourage Intellectual Curiosity define our
culture and inspire our team. We believe passionate people and
astounded customers lead to unstoppable success.
Our employees' quality of life is important to us. When people
feel appreciated, respected and supported, careers thrive and ideas
come to fruition. AriensCo employees are provided various great
benefit opportunities which may include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance effective first day of
- Onsite health clinic with Bellin Health
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Bonus Programs
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Flexible spending account (FSA) plan
- Voluntary wellness programs
- Employee Product discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym discount membership program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety shoes and safety prescription glasses reimbursement
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Cross-training and job rotation opportunities
- Career paths
- Ongoing development through the Ariens Academy
- Kaizen Events - continuous improvement
- Ability to win products
- Daycare (coming Fall 2021)
The concept of diversity is important to us at AriensCo. That's
why we've created a culture that is inclusive, accepting and
understanding. We embrace diversity among our partners, suppliers
and employees. We also strive for diversity in the quality of our
ideas. Inclusion and acceptance means that, regardless of who you
are, you will always be standing on our welcome mat.
AriensCo is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. AriensCo hires and promotes individuals solely on
the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Providing our employees with an environment free of
discrimination and harassment is something we take very seriously.
Embracing diversity enables us to attract the best talent, foster
productive teamwork, and expand our business opportunities.