Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing
the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products
for over 70 years, is currently seeking an Associate Product
Manager in Oshkosh to support our Foodservice Division.
Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments –
Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in
thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a
customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions
to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products.
This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and
we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our
employees and state-of-the-art technology.
The Associate Product Manager supports the Director of New
Product Development and assists in the NPD process. Assist
with identification of market needs through research, competitive
analysis and technological enhancements. This position works
on a cross functional team consisting of Product Managers,
Marketing, Channel, Manufacturing and Sales to aid in the
development and execution of new products.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist with creating business plans and financials for each
prospective new product to include sales training materials,
positioning and collateral development.
- Assist in developing NPD process and updating the tracking
- Supports Director of NPD developing a pipeline of products and
services based on the voice of the customer as well as keeping up
with articles and trends on the internet.
- Work closely with the Product Managers for item set up and Art
department for case graphics.
- Ability to analyze sales and run Stratum reports
- Creativity and a high level of initiative
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Motivated and independent self-starter that can handle multiple
tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Knowledge of foodservice or consumer industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years related experience
- Ability to work on a team, and independently
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication
- Minimum travel – 2-3 trips per year
The physical demands described herein are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed almost exclusively in an office
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Regularly access other work centers (some walking, and bending,
occasional stooping, lifting of light materials).
- Frequent mental and visual concentration required for computer
usage and general office tasks.
- Safety hazards are minimal.
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
Let’s connect! Facebook - LinkedIn - YouTube - Pinterest
The above information on this description has been designed
to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To
accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR