Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing
the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products
for over 70 years, is currently seeking a Customer Service Rep to
join our Foodservice team in Oshkosh. Hoffmaster competes in
three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and
E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers,
restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we
strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and
the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key
part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the
industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art
The Customer Service Representative is the voice of the company
serving our extensive customer base, spanning from Fortune 500
distributors to small businesses across North America. Bring your
extensive product and operational knowledge to the customer and
internal divisions through order management, addressing logistical
challenges and issue resolution.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage customer and internal inquires relating to orders,
shipments, and inventory through electronic and telephonic
- Proactively address supply chain issues by communicating the
issue and offering alternative solutions to the customer base.
- Reviews and processes customer orders and/or returns following
all internal and customer-based specifications.
- Supports supply chain efforts by communicating product
availability with forecasting, production planning, marketing
- Facilitates logistical planning through ongoing communication
with internal and external shipping departments and carriers.
- Maintains customer information systems, ensuring they are up to
date with contact information and processing specifications.
- Is the informational hub, bringing all internal and external
divisions work together for the processing of custom product
- Additional duties as required to serve the needs of our
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Three or more years of customer service in an office
environment is a plus
- Excellent and accurate data entry and analyzation skills
- Best in class communication skills, including ability to manage
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as
The physical demands described herein are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed almost exclusively in an office
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Regularly access other work centers (some walking, and bending,
occasional stooping, lifting of light materials).
- Frequent mental and visual concentration required for computer
usage and general office tasks.
- Safety hazards are minimal.
The above information on this description has been designed
to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To
accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR