Company: Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing
the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products
for over 70 years, is currently seeking a Treasury Analyst at our
Corporate office in Oshkosh, WI. Hoffmaster competes in three
distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce.
Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants,
hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to
deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate
end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we
do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry
forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art
The Treasury Analyst is an integral part of the treasury team
and contributes to the company’s success by executing critical
treasury and accounts payable processes, including cash management
and forecasting, card program administration, and month end
close. This position supports the organization's objectives
surrounding continuous improvement by supporting and leading
various treasury related projects to drive automation in order to
achieve best-in-class optimization. The Treasury Analyst will also
provide treasury service expertise cross functionally with
accounting, HR, procurement and external parties.
Essential Job Duties:
- Track and analyze the daily cash and liquidity to optimize the
short-term borrowing position as allowed by the credit
- Maintain the rolling daily cash forecast and assist the
Director of Treasury in compiling the 13-week cash forecast.
- Initiate various forms of electronic payments; not limited to
ACH/ Wire and virtual payments.
- Develop, monitor and analyze bank fees including credit card
and cash management expenses.
- Act as administrator for electronic banking; manage user groups
and user requests.
- Ensure optimal use of technology to modernize payment,
liquidity and forecasting processes
- Provide information in connection with the external and
- Administer and act as the Treasury liaison for the company card
- Assist employees with expense reimbursement and analyze the
T&E spend utilizing Concur.
- Support various Accounts Payable functions; including vouchers,
accruals and reconciliations.
- Execute with precision various month, quarter, and year end
- Reconcile all bank accounts and various Balance Sheet
- Support corporate accounting, corporate tax, financial
planning, human resources and procurement functions as they relate
to Treasury transactions.
- Critically analyze current processes to identify, present and
implement improvement opportunities.
- 3+ years of accounting or finance related experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload against tight
- Motivated self-starter with goal and results-oriented
- Strong in communication, priority setting, organizational,
analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust plans to met changing needs and requirements,
while working on a team or
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, bank
products and accounting systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- CTP a plus
The above information on this description has been designed
to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To
accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Hoffmaster Group, Inc., Oshkosh , Treasury Analyst, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!