Corporate Financial Analyst II
Company: Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing
the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products
for over 70 years, is seeking a Corporate Financial Analyst in
Oshkosh, WI. Hoffmaster competes in three
distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce.
Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants,
hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to
deliver innovative solutions to both our
customers and the ultimate end users of our
products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at
Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by
investing in our employees and state-of-the-art
The Corporate Financial Analyst will be responsible for
developing, maintaining, and executing systems of general financial
analysis, customer margin analysis, trade promotions expense
analysis, freight expense analysis, revenue planning, forecasting,
and budgeting for all Hoffmaster Group, Inc. (HGI) business units.
In addition, must provide ad hoc analytical support to internal
customers in sales, marketing, finance, operations, and senior
- Maintain and develop information systems, including database
systems, to facilitate and automate customer margin analysis,
expense analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Integrate existing forecasting and budgeting processes into
HGI’s planning software, Vena.
- Provide support for maintenance of financial planning in
- Support the financial accounting month end and annual close
- Support post-acquisition finance activities (M&A).
- Drive business performance by providing key operational and
financial metrics to decision makers.
- Anticipate needs of decision makers and provide answers
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and annual reporting on assigned
revenue, margin, and expense lines, including variance reporting to
budget and forecast.
- Identify, document, and improve department processes and
- Exhibit professionalism in all verbal, nonverbal, and written
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, including
both internal and external partnerships.
- Understanding of financial accounting.
- High level of experience of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and
- Basic knowledge of applications programming (e.g.,VBA)
- Basic knowledge of database management desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and mathematic
- Knowledge of an integrated ERP system and sales reporting
- Bachelors degree
- Three to five years prior financial analyst or related
The physical demands described herein are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed almost exclusively in an office
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Regularly access other work centers (some walking, and bending,
occasional stooping, lifting of light materials).
- Frequent mental and visual concentration required for computer
usage and general office tasks.
- Safety hazards are minimal.
The above information on this description has been designed
to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or
without reasonable accommodation, each essential function
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Hoffmaster Group, Inc., Oshkosh , Corporate Financial Analyst II, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!