Company: Culver's Painting
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Culver's Painting is a high-end residential painting company
serving the Milwaukee region. Integrity, courtesy and quality are
our top values. Whether you're just starting in your painting
career or have 20 years of crew leadership experience, our goal is
to help you meet your goals personally and professionally as we
work together to be Milwaukee's most trusted painting company.
Here's what it's like to work with us:
- You'll skip the BS. It should go without saying, but many
painting companies take their field employees for granted. Our
company ownership and management commits to treating all employees
as professionals-never demeaning, failing to pay, or disrespecting
our team. Your success is the company's success.
- We're a fast growing company. Every voice matters. Talent and
hard work are noticed.
- You'll get paid and given time to grow in the painting trade
with on-the-job and off-site training.
- Expertise is appreciated and well-compensated: We work for
customers who hired us to be the best. If you're working at that
level of professionalism and skill (or want to grow to) this is the
right company for you. The Role: We're hiring Painters at every
skill level to join our team.
- Full time / long-term opportunity
- Hourly pay + bonuses and OT
- Steady year round work for top performers
- Salary: $38,000-58,000/yr
- Sign on bonus available! $$ Your Skills and Responsibilities
The more of these Painting skills you have right away, the better,
but we are willing to train if you work hard with integrity and are
willing to learn.
- Making on-site preparations such covering fixtures etc.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping,
sanding, removing old paint etc.
- Filling cracks and holes, performing basic drywall repair
- Finishing surfaces with various tools and products according to
- Keeping a tidy workspace and cleaning up after yourself at
every stage a project.
- Communicating with your team lead and project manager to keep
the job moving smoothly. If your desire is to lead one of our
crews, you'll get a clearly defined career-path and we'll work with
you at every step so you understand how to get there! If this
sounds like you, we want to talk:
- You sweat the details: No misplaced paint drips or loose pieces
of tape can get past you.
- You're comfortable with heights, dextrous with your tools, able
to balance on scaffolds and ladders, and get the job done right the
- You're reliable: If you say you'll be somewhere, or do
something, you've given your word and uphold it.
- You over-communicate: If you're running behind, you send a
text. If something doesn't look right, you call it out. If you're
not sure about a plan, you ask for confirmation.
- You treat people as you'd want to be treated, choose to see the
best in others, and do everything you can to make your team be the
best they can be.
- You're confident and professional. You make eye-contact, smile,
say hello and deliver great customer service every time. You must
- Authorized to work in the US
- Able to get yourself to work with reliable transportation and a
valid driver's license
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check and/or drug
screen Come do your best work ever at Culver's Painting! We're
excited to get to know you. - Elliot, Jake, Cam, and the Culver's
Painting Team PI174408589
Keywords: Culver's Painting, Oshkosh , Painter, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!