Company: ACC MANAGEMENT GROUP INC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ACC is looking for an experienced Compliance Specialist to join our
growing organization! The ideal candidate will have experience with
affordable housing; specifically tax credit, Section 42 and Section
8 paperwork.This role can work remotely, but candidate must live
within a reasonable distance to our corporate office in Oshkosh, WI
for training purposes. (Mileage will be paid for company travel
purposes, based on policy.)ACC offers competitive pay, benefits,
and growth opportunities!Essential Duties
- Adhere to ACC Management Group guidelines and policies, federal
and state qualification guidelines, resident selection criteria
process, as well as all applicable government compliance programs.
Receive and review files related to Section 42, Section 8, Rural
Development and other state and federal affordable housing programs
for accuracy and ensure all verifications are completed.
- Approximate Portfolio size: 1500-1800 units Turnaround
- 24 hours on initial certifications, and recertifications due
within 30 days --- 48 hours on all other files
- Onboard and train new Community Managers according to ACC
Management Group policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Community Managers to ensure project and file
- Use company software to assist site staff for accurate
completion of tasks.
- Ensure proper document labeling, uploading, organization and
completion of documents/files being stored in SharePoint.
- Complete annual, quarterly, and monthly reporting to state
agencies including HOME, IHDA, WHEDA, AHP. Respond to all investor
requests for first year files which includes uploading files,
working with site staff on any corrections needed. Will work with
Compliance Manager to send completed response summary along with
all necessary documents being requested.
- Complete annual utility allowance updates and document on
tracking system in SharePoint.
- Monitor and track UVR/NAUR for tax credit properties. Other
duties as assigned.. Requirements:Knowledge, Skill & Ability
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years of affordable housing program knowledge (Tax
Credit and HUD).
- COS and HCCP certifications are a plus.
- Proficiency with computer software applications including
OnSite, word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation
software (MS outlook, word and excel).
- Maintain valid driver's license with acceptable driving
- Flexibility with working hours during heavy certification and
- Work as a team to maintain compliance department coverage
during ACC business hours.
- Ability to prioritize and possess efficient time management
skills and work independently.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
- Goal-oriented and team player.
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism and respect through
appearance and interactions with others. Ability to lift to but not
limited to 25 pounds unassisted and as needed.Supervisory
ResponsibilityThis position has no supervisory
responsibilities.Work EnvironmentThis position operates in a
professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers & fax
machines, filing cabinets/etc.Physical DemandsThe physical demands
described are those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or
hear. The employee is frequently required to physically stand,
walk, bend, climb, and use full hand range of motion and finger
dexterity to touch and feel. Must be able to reach with hands and
arms and lift up to 25 pounds unassisted and as needed.TravelTravel
may be expected on occasion to various property locations and
training events. Must also be able to travel to all Corporate
functions that are arranged as needed.ACC Management Group is proud
to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
Keywords: ACC MANAGEMENT GROUP INC, Oshkosh , Compliance Specialist, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!