Company: ACC MANAGEMENT GROUP INC
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Description:ACC is looking for an experienced Compliance
Specialist to join our growing organization! The ideal candidate
will have experience with affordable housing; specifically Rural
Development and Section 8 paperwork.ACC offers competitive pay,
benefits, and growth opportunities!Essential Duties
- Adhere to ACC Management Group guidelines and policies, federal
and state qualification guidelines, resident selection criteria
process, as well as all applicable government compliance programs.
Receive and review files related to Section 42, Section 8, Rural
Development and other state and federal affordable housing programs
for accuracy and ensure all verifications are completed.
- Approximate Portfolio size: 1500-1800 units Turnaround
- 24 hours on initial certifications, and recertifications due
within 30 days --- 48 hours on all other files
- Onboard and train new Community Managers according to ACC
Management Group policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Community Managers to ensure project and file
- Use company software to assist site staff for accurate
completion of tasks.
- Ensure proper document labeling, uploading, organization and
completion of documents/files being stored in SharePoint.
- Complete annual, quarterly, and monthly reporting to state
agencies including HOME, IHDA, WHEDA, AHP. Respond to all investor
requests for first year files which includes uploading files,
working with site staff on any corrections needed. Will work with
Compliance Manager to send completed response summary along with
all necessary documents being requested.
- Complete annual utility allowance updates and document on
tracking system in SharePoint.
- Monitor and track UVR/NAUR for tax credit properties. Other
duties as assigned.Requirements:Knowledge, Skill & Ability
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years of affordable housing program knowledge (Tax
Credit and HUD).
- COS and HCCP certifications are a plus.
- Proficiency with computer software applications including
Onesite, word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation
software (MS outlook, word and excel).
- Maintain valid driver's license with acceptable driving
- Flexibility with working hours during heavy certification and
- Work as a team to maintain compliance department coverage
during ACC business hours.
- Ability to prioritize and possess efficient time management
skills and work independently.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
- Goal-oriented and team player.
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism and respect through
appearance and interactions with others. Ability to lift to but not
limited to 25 pounds unassisted and as needed.Supervisory
ResponsibilityThis position has no supervisory
responsibilities.Work EnvironmentThis position will be based out of
ACC Management Group's corporate office which is a professional
office environment. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers & fax
machines, filing cabinets/etc. Hybrid work possibilities may be
considered.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described are those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to physically stand, walk, bend,
climb, and use full hand range of motion and finger dexterity to
touch and feel. Must be able to reach with hands and arms and lift
up to 25 pounds unassisted and as needed.TravelTravel may be
expected on occasion to various property locations and training
events. Must also be able to travel to all Corporate functions that
are arranged as needed.ACC Management Group is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: ACC MANAGEMENT GROUP INC, Oshkosh , Compliance Specialist, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!