Company: Professional Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Professional Services Group, Inc. Description: PSG/CIP is a
multi-service community-based social services organization that
fulfills its mission of helping individuals and families to achieve
their greatest potential through dynamic, cost effective and
innovative programming responsive to the needs of diverse
communities. WHY WORK FOR PSG/CIP?
- Be part of a great team that is passionate and dedicated to
making a difference in the community!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional development trainings
- Great work-life balance
- Competitive benefits package, including paid time off and
company holidays; health, vision, dental, and life insurance;
short- and long-term disability; 401k and profit sharing.This
position is responsible for providing services to parents who work
with Winnebago County Child Welfare, with mental health and/or
substance use issues. The primary focus of services is connecting
clients with treatment, providing recovery support, and being an
advocate for the client. The secondary role is to assist with
parenting and other areas of need in the person's life such as
connecting to community resources and supporting client goals.
Office Location and HoursThe schedule for this position is
Monday-Friday with some evenings required. The position is a hybrid
model of time spent in the office/remote and out in the community.
SALARY: $18.00 an hour. Plus, a $1,000 sign-on bonus!ESSENTIAL
- Conduct an assessment to evaluate both the strengths and needs
- Analyze situations, capabilities, and problems to determine
what services are required to meet the needs of the client.
- Formulate, implement, evaluate, and revise goal oriented and
strength-based treatment plan.
- Develop a crisis/safety plan for the client.
- Address the basic needs of the client, in addition to any
therapeutic intervention, to increase effectiveness on issues such
as parenting, housing and employability.
- Maintain consistent contact with client and serve as an
- Assist client in developing informal supports that can help in
- Research new and unknown resources and utilize that knowledge
of services/resources to assist the client in meeting their
- Safely transport clients as needed. Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology,
Criminal Justice, or another related field.
- At minimum, must have a base understanding of mental health and
- Must have reliable transportation daily, a valid driver's
license and automobile insurance.
- One year of previous experience working with individuals with
mental health and addiction issues.Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status Tags: youth,
teen, community, mental health, social services, human services,
addiction counseling, supportive, nurture, career, treatment,
crisis, kids, children, therapy, multilingual, bilingual, behavior,
communications, compassion, positive, impact, continuing education,
development, professional development, professional growth,
advancement, family, families
Keywords: Professional Services Group, Inc., Oshkosh , Recovery Specialist, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!