Customer Mailing - Floater/Line
Company: 4imprint, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Job DescriptionAt 4imprint, we work with businesses and
organizations of all kinds to provide them with personalized
promotional products. A small part of their job is the biggest part
of ours – that's why we always provide remarkable service. When you
work here, you'll be treated with the same level of respect and
positive attitude.As a Customer Mailing - Floater/Line, you play an
integral part in servicing the 4imprint mail crew in all areas of
the department, to ensure 4imprint's customers receive the
appropriate sample package in the mail and assists with their
purchasing decision. Here's what a typical day might look like.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the eight core principles that guide every 4imprint
teammate on a daily basis: Honesty, Curiosity, Collaboration,
Flexibility, Accountability, Empathy, Positive Attitude,
- Work all positions on the conveyor line.
- Load the mechanical former with correct size boxes needed for
- Quickly identify any boxes that are not being made
- Use pallet jack to change out pallets of boxes and bring in new
- Keeping the glue filled.
- Adjust the conveyors and guard rails as needed.
- Load the multi-feeders with the appropriate catalogs and flyers
- Break down empty boxes and remove them from the mail crew
- Stack completed parcels into gaylords in an orderly
- Use a pallet jack to pull out gaylord and assemble new gaylord
- Adhere mailing labels correctly either manually or with barcode
scanners and printers. Checking labels for errors.
- Ensure boxes successfully run through the taping process.
- Accurately fulfill and seal parcels with the appropriate
marketing materials and product samples.
- Keep your area neat and clean.
- Make boxes as needed.
- Fold totes, remove polybags, and inspect items as needed.
- Participate in training classes and actively seek professional
- Help out in other areas when needed and when time allows. You
might be a fit for this position if you are:
- Someone who can quickly assess where help is needed, and has
the urgency to jump right in.
- Someone who can communicate effectively as well as work
independently and as a team player.
- A multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes.
- Organized and focused on the details that matter.
- Someone who enjoys change and trying new things.
- Fluent with alphanumeric data. Required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge and ability to use material handling equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Physical Demands/Work
Environment:An individual in this position must be able to
successfully perform the essential duties, responsibilities, and
physical demands listed in this job description. The physical
demands describe here are representative of those that must be met
by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of
the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Ability to operate machinery with pinch/cut points.
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist, squat, crouch.
- Ability to use hands, wrists, arms and shoulders in repetitious
- Frequent reaching below, above and at shoulder level.
- Continuous standing and walking on even surfaces for an
- Vision required: Depth, less than 20 inches, peripheral.
- Steel toed shoes required.
- Work will be performed indoors.
- Work will be performed at 4imprint, Oshkosh.H-1B or other work
authorization visa sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the
employment term. If you have questions regarding this, please
contact Human Resources.4imprint has a drug-free policy.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Monday – Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
Keywords: 4imprint, Inc., Oshkosh , Customer Mailing - Floater/Line, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!