JANITOR (FULL AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part-time JANITOR
- Location: Oshkosh SD - PO Box 3048, Oshkosh, WI 54903 Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full and part-time schedules available. Hours and
days may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: None required.*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Perks: Full-time includes health insurance, dental, vision,
PTO, same day pay! We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1140052.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant
that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.SSC Services for Education is known
for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly
believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our
associates knowledge and experience alongside SSCs extensive
training, providing supportive management, and offering
unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career
advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that
differentiates us from our competitors. SSC Services for Education
is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a
member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great
as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own
future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of
the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their
actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The
opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass
world. Job SummarySummary: Keeps buildings clean and orderly.
Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors,
shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures
and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place
furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and
equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to
maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to
complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at SSC are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1140052 SSC
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Oshkosh , JANITOR (FULL AND PART-TIME), Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!