Company: Evergreen Retirement Community
Posted on: September 17, 2023
NO LATE NIGHTS!
Evergreen is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our
dynamic Culinary Services Department! We strive to bring quality,
care-driven hospitality to our residents. If you are motivated by
passion, integrity, and a desire to positively impact others, we
want you on our team!
As our Sous Chef you will:
- Work with the Culinary Services Manager to plan, direct,
organize and coordinate activities of the department in order to
provide a top-notch experience for Evergreen residents and all
- Coach, assist and guide culinary services staff with day-to-day
- Aide Culinary Services Manager with catered events throughout
- Monitor and ensure sanitation and cleanliness standards and
safety practices are met.
- Assure compliance with standards of practice and regulatory
Shifts will vary anywhere from 8 to 10 hours between the hours of 5
am and 8 pm Monday through Sunday. Every other weekend and holiday
A combination of early morning to early afternoon and late morning
to evening shifts are necessary to produce consistently
high-quality, service-focused dining.
The wage range is between $42K and $50K depending on experience and
The ideal candidate will have at least three years' experience as a
Sous Chef and/or in a supervisory role of a culinary team. An
Executive Chef certification is preferred. Experience in catering
and menu writing is also preferred.
Evergreen offers a competitive full-time benefits package
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401 (k)
- Vacation and sick leave
- Annual wage increase
- Free meal during each shift
- Paycheck deduction options for purchases, car maintenance,
wellness treatments, and more! Associated topics: commercial
kitchen, corporate kitchen, deli chef, dining chef, executive chef,
lead, pizza chef, sous, sushi, team lead
Keywords: Evergreen Retirement Community, Oshkosh , Catering Cook, Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!