Assisted Living Resident Assistant - PM Shift
Company: Evergreen Retirement Community
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Evergreen is seeking compassionate and talented people to join
the team in its Assisted Living!
PM shifts are: 2:15pm-10:30pm or 4:30pm-9:30pm. Full and part time
positions available. Every third weekend and holiday required.
- CBRF certifications preferred
- Paid training
- Pick up pay an extra $4/hr
- Competitive wages based on experience. Starting pay is
$15-$16.25 per hour with regular wage increase opportunities.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, paid
vacation AND sick time, free access to fitness and aquatics center,
and more! Click here to learn more about all the benefits and perks
Evergreen has to offer.
As a Resident Assistant you will:
- Assure resident needs are met in a timely manner (i.e., call
lights, personal requests, ADLs)
- Administer medications, monitor side effects, and document
- Promptly inform unit nurse of a change in resident's condition
and/or needs .
- Document care and service provided in a thorough and timely
- At least 18 years of age
- CBRF certifications preferred **We will invest in training for
the right candidate
- Strong prioritization and organization skill
Keywords: Evergreen Retirement Community, Oshkosh , Assisted Living Resident Assistant - PM Shift, Other , Winneconne, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!