Hospitality Aide - Days
Company: Evergreen Retirement Community
Posted on: November 17, 2023
The Hospitality Aide position will provide you with wonderful
experiences and opportunities to make a difference in the lives of
older adults and is a great stepping stone to get non-medical
experience in the healthcare field.
The available position is 2-10 shifts per two week pay period on
the AM shift (7:30am-1:00pm) and requires work on every other
weekend and holiday.
Starting pay is $11.64 per hour and up based on experience.
No certifications required!!!! Opportunity to take a FREE CNA class
As a Hospitality Aide you will:
- Pass waters and linens
- Fill out menus and pass drinks at meals
- Help with other minor tasks around the unit
- Prepare paperwork and rooms for new admissions
- Answer call lights and help answer resident questions
- 1:1 with residents Minimum requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and follow directions
- Strong prioritizing and organization skills Associated topics:
carhop, catering, diner, fine dining, food service, foods co
retail, kentucky fried chicken, line cook, mixologist, wendys
Keywords: Evergreen Retirement Community, Oshkosh , Hospitality Aide - Days, Other , Winneconne, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!