Life Skills Support Professional (Part-Time)
Company: ABLE RCO, LLC
Posted on: March 13, 2019
At the heart of every organization lies the CORE. This CORE is the foundation by which every great movement is built. It's the driving force behind every great idea, every influential decision, every impactful moment, and every life changing experience.
What's our CORE?
We're looking to build our CORE as we aim to bring Support Professionals and children or young adults with special needs together in an atmosphere that allows for life enrichment, creative involvement, educational support, integrated experiences and endless opportunities.
So, what qualifies you for our CORE?
Simply put, we want:
Support Professionals on our team!
To find out more about our company, please visit our website:
Current openings (Most services run M-F, S)
- Oshkosh - Part-time 20-25 hours per week in 1:1 or group program settings providing daily living skills training and behavior support.
- Group Programs: M-F As early as 3:00pm and ending as late as 7:30pm. Saturdays - 1 per month. As early as 8:00am and ending as late as 7:00pm.
- 1:1 Programs: Varies, providing direct support to school aged children requiring alternative school settings for greater success.
- Starting Pay - $11.00/hour Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working with children or adults with mental health diagnosis is preferred, but not required. Extensive training will be provided regardless of experience. A little bit more about ABLE
Changing lives and making a difference since 2009, ABLE Residential & Community Options, LLC is located in Manitowoc, Sheboygan and Winnebago Counties. We offer an innovative collection of services catered to the needs of our participants, their families, and our communities. Individual services such as Daily Life Skills Training and Supportive Home Care in addition to group programs such as capABLE kidz (summer), ASAP & ELFF (school year), and ABLE Adventures (year-round) ensures we have a program to meet the needs and goals of individuals with varying abilities.
Life Skills, Support Staff, Caregiver, Special Needs, Daily Living Skills, Mentor, Mentoring, Youth Mentoring, Mental Health Care, Cognitive Behavior Support, After School Activity Program
Keywords: ABLE RCO, LLC, Oshkosh , Life Skills Support Professional (Part-Time), Other , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!