Year-Round Pricing Analyst Intern
Posted on: January 17, 2020
At Oshkosh Defense, we stand behind those who dedicate their lives
to protecting others. Every day we strive to meet or exceed our
customers' ever-changing needs with next generation defense
technologies and advanced systems. We operate with unparalleled
commitment to those who depend on our products and services
worldwide to perform their missions.
Oshkosh Defense is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a
Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation
we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest
specialty trucks and truck bodies and access equipment by working
shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
**PLEASE READ MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE APPLYING**
Assist and support either the Accounting or Finance Department
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may
- Work with purchasing, manufacturing, engineering, integrated
logistics systems and other functional areas to develop cost
estimates for proposals and quotations.
- Work with contracts (both domestic and international) to
develop full understanding of customer requirements for the product
and/or service being quoted.
- Create a complete, accurate, and timely cost /price proposal
for submittal to customers.
- Analyze and relay the financial/business impact of a proposal
internally to the finance team.
- Assist other functional areas within finance (general
accounting and government compliance) in overflow situations as
- Take on and resolve special projects as assigned by the pricing
- Student in a Sophomore standing or greater working towards a
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Business
Administration throughout the entire duration of the
- Graduation date after December 2021.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and
- For Year Round opportunities, must be willing to travel or
relocate to Oshkosh, WI.Must be willing to work full time hours
during summers and breaks, and part time hours during the school
- Student must be able to meet at least the minimum hour
requirements of 20 hours/week during the school year.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat - Professional Version.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Preferably have completed a Quantitative Business Analysis
class (Excel) or equivalent
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as
provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to
controlled goods and technologies subject to the International
Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration
Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S.
Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S.
Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an
individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted
Keywords: Oshkosh, Oshkosh , Year-Round Pricing Analyst Intern, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!