Company: Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing the most
complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 70
years, is currently seeking a Business Analyst in Oshkosh, WI.
Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments -
Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in
thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a
customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions
to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products.
This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and
we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our
employees and state-of-the-art technology.Responsible for
maintaining and developing systems in support of customer margin
analysis, pricing, and customer programs maintenance for Hoffmaster
Foodservice. In addition, must provide analytical and routine
support to internal customers in sales, marketing, and
finance.Essential Job Duties:(Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Maintain and develop information systems, including database
systems, to support and automate customer margin analysis, pricing,
and customer programs maintenance.
- Perform pricing-related functions including pricing and
contract requests, increases and maintenance, price quotes for new
and existing business, customer profitability and analysis.
- Evaluate sales pricing requests for profitability to Hoffmaster
and pricing consistency to the market. Partner with sales team to
ensure that quotes are meeting company standards.
- Collaborate with business managers and leadership on margin
analysis and profitability projects. Provide detailed deliverables
based on project requirements. Requires ability to work with all
levels of the organization.
- Identify and advance department processes and methods that need
- Execute sales administration functions including month-end
processing, rebate calculation, accruals and payments for
foodservice customers and brokers.
- Deliver monthly reporting and other requests to sales
- Assist in the implementation and execution of price
- Exhibit professionalism in all verbal, nonverbal, and written
- Perform other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, including
both internal and external partnerships
- High level of experience of Microsoft Word, Access and
- Basic knowledge of applications programming (e.g.,VBA)
- Basic knowledge of database management desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and mathematic
- Knowledge of an integrated ERP system and sales reporting
- Bachelors degree
- Zero to five years prior business analysis or related
experiencePhysical Requirements:The physical demands described
herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed almost exclusively in an office or
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Regularly access other work centers (some walking, and bending,
occasional stooping, lifting of light materials).
- Frequent mental and visual concentration required for computer
usage and general office tasks.
- Safety hazards are minimal.Disclaimer:The above information on
this description has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Hoffmaster Group, Inc., Oshkosh , Business Analyst, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!