CDL-A Company Driver - Dedicated Tanker - Graduated Training
Company: CDL Life
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Regional Tanker truck driver - Top drivers earn $68,000 - Up to
$5,000 sign-on bonus. Join Schneider's elite Tanker team by hauling
2/3 non-hazardous bulk liquid chemicals as a Regional Tanker truck
driver. Earn up to $68,000 annually with accessorial pay and
benefit from getting home weekly.Green Bay Regional Tanker truck
driver job overview
- $54,000 to $66,000* average annual earnings, with weekly
paychecks and 20-25% of pay from accessorials.
- $68,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn $950 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Up to $0.59 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home weekly for 34-48-hour resets, typically on weekends.
- 1,500 average miles per week, mostly in the Midwest.
- Two-thirds non-hazardous liquid freight.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and locationGreen
Bay Regional Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Green Bay, WI and live in
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting - Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred
- required to start process within 60 days of hire.Need one or more
of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at , and we
can talk you through it.
Keywords: CDL Life, Oshkosh , CDL-A Company Driver - Dedicated Tanker - Graduated Training, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!