Company: CRG Search
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our client:Our client is an industry leader in the commercial
metal processing industry for more than 40 years. Our client
operates with trust, transparency, and outstanding communication
with their partners, providing quality products and services, on
time with great value.
Summary:We are recruiting for a Plant Manager position who will be
accountable for managing day-to-day operations, facilities
management, and metal processing applications. This includes
general supervision of all phases of plant operations including
production, quality control, maintenance, shipping & receiving, and
maintaining relevant quality system certifications.
Compensation:Competitive Compensation and PTO + Bonus + Relocation
assistance + Comprehensive Benefits Package Start Day One!
- Develop and regularly monitor appropriate performance metrics,
financial forecasts, and other metrics to evaluate operations and
identify areas for improvement.
- Implement policies and practices to improve operational
efficiencies, reduce costs, and fulfill customer expectations.
- Oversee all staff and operations on a day-to-day basis,
Providing leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the
- Coach, mentor, and motivate employees, and set appropriate
individual, and team performance targets. Conduct performance
reviews for direct reports and provide timely and relevant
- Promote effective communications at all levels of the company
by holding and participating in employee meetings and ensuring
timely dissemination of relevant information.
- Manage customer relationships and retention by providing quick
response times and problem-solving opportunities to prospective and
- Build and maintain relationships with the sales team and other
internal teams to collaborate, influence, and effectively drive
company initiatives and objectives.
- Monitor and regularly evaluate existing processes to identify
areas for improvement.
- Promote a healthy and safe work environment in compliance with
all applicable laws and regulations.
- Monitor operations expenses and identify ways to reduce costs
while maintaining quality.
- Manage P&L activities on a regular basis. Ensure adherence
to operating budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline preferred. Other
degree majors may be considered with appropriate experience in
Operations Management. MBA is also preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in key leadership/management
roles at a manufacturing facility, with demonstrated understanding
of the principles and applications associated with manufacturing,
operations, maintenance, and engineering.
- Prior experience with metal processing is required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize business issues and deliver
solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience/strong understanding of budgeting/expense
management with a basic understanding of financial and accounting
- Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare
spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and/or Access) to analyze data and trends.
- Previous experience/best practices implementing and using
continuous improvement/lean tools such as Six Sigma, 5-S, Lean
Manufacturing, to drive improvement.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability
to balance production and maintenance needs.
- Excellent leadership, team-building, and advanced coaching
skills, with a demonstrated ability to engage and motivate people,
assess and develop employee skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and listening abilities
Keywords: CRG Search, Oshkosh , Plant Manager, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!