Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $82,000 - Up to $12,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,190-$1,460 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 191653Overview
- Tanker trailer hauling liquid chemicals.
- Home for 34-48-hours typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week.
- Drive within the Midwest Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay including loading and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 100 miles of Green Bay, WI and live in
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
hire. Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you
qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we'll
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely.
- 24/7/365 support - Operations, maintenance and facilities are
always available, plus our HazMat hotline and connections to tank
washes and customers. Meet the team that drivers on this account
work with Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Oshkosh , Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!