Supply Chain Fulfillment Specialist
Company: Amcor plc
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We are global, we are impacting the lives of millions every day,
we are making a difference!
At Amcor we are inspired to change the packaging industry and are
taking on the aspirational challenge to make all our products
recyclable or reusable by 2025. Through our products and global
footprint, we are in a unique position to truly make a difference
in the packaging space. Our products impact the lives of millions
of people across the globe every day from food, beverage,
pharmaceutical, medical, home- and personal-care, and other
essential products. Amcor is a thriving S&P 500 organisation
listed both on the NYSE (AMCR) and ASX (AMC) with US$13 billion in
sales. We have a proud history dating back to the 1860's and come a
long way from a single paper mill based in Melbourne to becoming
the global leading packaging company. Today, Amcor is an
international organisation empowering its 50,000 employees in over
40 countries and across 250 sites.
Will you be next to join our journey towards a more sustainable
future?At Amcor we are always looking for talented and passionate
individuals who are motivated to make a difference. Working at
Amcor means you will have a unique opportunity to be a part of an
organisation that is committed to providing sustainable packaging
solutions. To find out more about our commitment to sustainability
and about Amcor, visitwww.amcor.com.
Amcor Flexibles North America (AFNA), a division of Amcor, operates
across 35 plants and employs 9,000 colleagues within North America
with headquarters in Chicago, IL and Oshkosh, WI. AFNA makes
flexible packaging solutions for food and beverage, healthcare, and
home and personal care applications.
The key responsibilities of a Supply Chain Fulfilment Specialist
are to create alignment of date discrepancies between customer
requirements and production orders. To provide structure and
focused management attention in order to achieve customer date
expectations. This role will develop and support processes with
cross-functional work streams within Customer Service, Supply
Chain, Manufacturing, Sales and Logistics. This position will
champion partnership, utilizing strategic decision making between
plants, commercial team and the customer service to delight our
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
* Serve as primary liaison between Customer Service, Supply Chain,
Operations, Sales and Logistics when facilitating a Sales Order
Change Request, or leading a Service Support Model.
* Ensure a high degree of proactive communication and coordination
occurring between Customer Service, Supply Chain, Operations, Sales
and Logistics. Providing oversight to escalations communications,
holding cross functional teams accountable to high standards of
quality and service.
* Identifying, analyzing, and initiating Sales Order Change
processes based on criteria specified by the organization, which
could include requesting support from senior leadership.
* Coordinate with the Customer Service Representative to identify
suitable service options to align dates with customer expectations,
adding additional resources if required, and develop a detailed
* Updating and maintaining Sales Order Change records at each
* Develop lean strategies and advocate a continuous improvement
across the organization.
* Provide a clear vision of date alignment goals and expectations
along with tools and training required to meet expectations.
* Develop and publish accurate and timely date alignment and Sales
Order Change metrics to support Customer Service and other
departments - while providing insight into both leading and lagging
indicators, and root cause.
* Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the Customer Service and
Supply Chain concepts, practice and procedures.
* Exercises judgment to take action within existing policy,
strategy and business conditions while being a champion for a
culture of quality.
* Take a leadership role in service crisis event management.
Recommending necessary strategy and resourcing, managing
communication, and executing the plan necessary to return service
* Support and Lead SAP Deployment activities
* Facilitate and lead problem solving sessions in order to identify
root cause and corrective actions. Schedule meetings and assign
actions based on investigation. Implement corrective actions.
WHAT WE VALUE
* Strong leadership, the ability to positively influence and
* Strong administrative and organizational skills, the ability to
organize and schedule resources
* High degree of proactive communication and results
* Effective technical knowledge of products, order management
systems and manufacturing processes
* Strong knowledge of how data drives ERP systems
* A focus on improving business results, planning and organizing
clear goals and expectations
* Strong bias for satisfying internal and external customers
* Strong ability to critically review, analyze, synthesize and
interpret information for the purpose of making decisions
* Ability to think integrative and beyond one's own area through
business awareness, critical analysis and integration of
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
* Education - Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* Experience - 5+ years of successful experience and knowledge in
Manufacturing, Flexible Packaging, and Customer Service
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
We expect our people to be guided by The Amcor Way and demonstrate
our Values every day to enable the business to win. We are winning
* Our people are engaged and developing as part of a
high-performing Amcor team
* Our customers grow and prosper from Amcor's quality, service, and
* Our investors benefit from Amcor's consistent growth and superior
* The environment is better off because of Amcor's leadership and
Amcor Flexibles North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an
applicant under the law, please click on the links "EEO is the and
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. If, because of a medical
condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the employment process, please call 224-313-7000 and
let us know the nature of your request and your contact
We verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals
hired for employment in the United States.
Keywords: Amcor plc, Oshkosh , Supply Chain Fulfillment Specialist, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!