Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Sign On Bonus $500.00 !!!
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come
create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and
customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services,
solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are
looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive
high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects
people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences,
and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower
digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any
location and harness the power of information-how it is collected,
stored, managed, and shared-to unlock the potential in every
organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our
customers' success and guide them toward a better and more
sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and
passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our
high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and
disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings
Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness,
and ongoing personal and professional development.
Accountable for daily operations of small to medium site and
manages small team. Manages contractedservices including, but not
limited to: Copy services, Courier Services, Managed Print
services,Hospitality, Imaging and Mail services. Responsible for
assessing talent, staff career development andconducts performance
management activities employee counseling with support from
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to manage daily operations of a small-medium size
site while managing a small team of direct reports
- Prioritizes multiple and competing priorities. Communicates
team vision and priorities while creating a helpful and positive
work culture to maximize retention.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Ricoh products and offerings
by efficiently using existing products/processes or provides
alternatives to opportunities and situations.
- Manages total production labor percentages by achieving
percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor
established by the company.
- Improves quality of operations while consistently applying
effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence
- Ensuring achievement of Service Level Agreements, the Site
Manager is responsible for working with the customer to improve
business processes, with support of AOM/ESM or NOM.
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment with
regular end-user feedback and customer satisfaction surveys,
focusing on business retention, customer service
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the
achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline standards and
compliance, utilizing tools and best practices.
- Ensures that location is properly staffed by matching employee
skills and equipment with production demands.
- Motivates employees and recognizes their accomplishments in a
timely manner leveraging the Ricoh Recognizes programs.
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of direct
reports by training, cross training, coaching, counseling,
directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their
work output and work quality.
- Identify training and performance planning targets through the
development of assigned staff through Individual Development Plan
- Responsible for evaluating team member performance and
providing career development and training opportunities.
- Maintains formal contact with the customer on a daily
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of the client's
requirements, with support of AOM/ESM or NOM.
- Identify gaps/scope creep in service delivery and adjust
process documentation to work within the client or Ricoh framework
while ensuring financial responsibilities are met
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in
and invoicing by interacting andcommunicating with sales
- Is responsible for creating/supporting site required reporting,
customer presentations and business reviews to ensure alignment
with contractual requirements and value add reporting, with support
of AOM/ESM or NOM.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Description Continued
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school or GED is required.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a related field (B2B and/or
- Previous 2 years of managerial work experience strongly
- Previous 3-5 years Customer facing work experience
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and understanding of
- Office 360 proficient user
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Ricoh USA Benefits
Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Oshkosh , Site Manager, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!