Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal Tanker truck driver
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $87,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,200-$1,470 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 222632Overview
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers from railyards
- 3-10 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 50 miles of Green Bay, WI. Need one or more of your
endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal Tanker driving
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master the unique work of
tanker driving with industry-leading orientation. Meet the team
that drivers on this account work with> Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI201494544
Keywords: Schneider, Oshkosh , Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal Tanker truck driver, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!