Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $76,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,040-$1,270 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 230328Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight in dry van trailers.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Variability - Haul freight on different routes and in different
areas of the country.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Satisfaction - Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from
delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves. Insight into our
Green Bay team and facility Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000PI212811891
Keywords: Schneider, Oshkosh , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...