Business Analyst - Supply Chain II
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Zobility, an RGBSI brand, is proud to be the primary partner to
top companies in the mobility, high-technology, automotive,
aerospace & defense, media & entertainment, energy, and finance
industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are
looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with
these leading companies.
- This role supports the purchasing and supply chain department
areas of responsibility. It is primarily focused on coordinating
- The typical role is responsible for daily coordination and
administration of purchase transactions in support of business
- The position has direct interface with suppliers and internal
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties
may be assigned.
- Issue RFQs and conduct initial review of supplier responses and
execute bid list management activities.
- Create and process purchase order defers, expedites,
- Execute supplier price changes, review price increase threats
and support supplier negotiations.
- Support supplier meetings to review technical solutions with
- Execute supplier readiness for product launches in coordination
- Expedite and conduct corrective action process for critical
shortage purchasing issues.
- Support supply chain optimization initiatives to improve
material flow, capture value or reduce waste in the supply
- Support new product development programs in cost management
- Develop and run reports for unacknowledged orders and past due
- Conduct price analytics and update material cost standards and
cost variances in ERP.
- Bachelor's degree with three (3) or more years of experience in
Supply Chain, Purchasing, or a related field.
- RFQ experience
- Experience with ERP software/systems
- Relevant industry related certifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through
and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to
multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements
are constantly changing.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software
applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Purchasing experience within the manufacturing industry.
- RAPID GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, INC. ("RGBSI") is subject to
mandatory federal COVID-19 vaccination requirements. As a result,
all applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (meaning
at least two-weeks have passed since receiving the final dose of
the COVID-19 vaccine) in order to be able to commence employment
with RGBSI, unless the individual is exempt from these requirements
due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief and a
reasonable accommodation is available. Applicants who believe they
are exempt from these vaccination requirements should notify RGBSI
as soon as possible in order to determine whether a reasonable
accommodation is available.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits
including, medical, dental, 401k, short-term disability, AD&D,
tuition reimbursement, and more. If you take pride in your work and
are committed to personal and professional success, let's talk.
Please visit to learn more.
Zobility is RGBSI's workforce management and staffing division.
RGBSI is a multi-national corporation headquartered in Troy, MI
with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, and India.
Keywords: Zobility, Oshkosh , Business Analyst - Supply Chain II, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...