Regional Intermodal Truck Driver - $4,000 Sign-on Bonus - Home Weekly
Company: Schneider National
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Schneider Regional Intermodal truck drivers that support Chicago, IL, Green Bay, WI, Sturtevant, WI or Indianapolis, IN earn up to $80,000 per year* and get home weekly. This Regional CDL driving position features 90% no-touch freight, and you'll haul Intermodal containers within 350 miles of your park location. Schneider's average age of fleet is less than 3 years. Maximize home time with this Regional Intermodal position.
Watch the videos to see for yourself why Chicago is the heart of Schneider's Intermodal network, and why you should be our next Chicago Intermodal Regional trucker.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $80,000 per year*
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
- Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Chicago, IL, Indianapolis, IN, Green Bay, WI or Sturtevant, WI
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 90 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 90 days of hire More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal based out of Chicago
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division Why Schneider?
Schneider has led the industry since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
\"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.\" - Bill, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Chicago Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, class a driver, class a driving, company driving, company truck, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, over the road driving
Keywords: Schneider National, Oshkosh , Regional Intermodal Truck Driver - $4,000 Sign-on Bonus - Home Weekly, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!