Company: Crown Holdings
Posted on: November 5, 2019
Crown Cork & Seal USA, a global metal packaging company is looking
for a Forklift Operator ($18.35 an hour) at our plant in Oshkosh,
Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc is the number one manufacturer of food
cans in the world. Our complete array of food packaging serves a
variety of markets, including fruit, vegetables, dairy, fish, meat,
ready meals, pet food, infant milk powder and other dry food
products. We offer a wide selection of food cans from round to bowl
as well as shaped cans. We truly focus on excellence. Here is your
chance to join the Crown Food Division at our facility in Oshkosh,
We offer a competitive salary will full comprehensive benefits
effective the first of the month after 60 days of employment. We
also offer fully funded employer benefits which means free medical,
dental, vision and prescription coverage to the employee.
1. Maintain and service production lines with: plate, ends,
pallets, top frames, chipboard, copper wire, etc. as dictated by
2. Unload and load trucks with cans, ends, plates, etc according to
Bills of Lading.
3. Complete all required forms, Bills of Lading, spoilage, shipping
4. Perform visual inspection of all pallets/materials, remove,
replace and/or repair defective or damaged finished goods and/or
materials prior to loading trucks.
5. Store cans, ends, plate, top frames, pallets, drums copper wire,
etc. by specification.
6. Collect , weigh and record scrap and dispose of in designated
7. Collect trash and dispose in proper container.
8. Check oil, water, gas, etc. Report any problem to
9. Maintain proper housekeeping and safety - keep work area
This position may be called the following at other companies;
Fork Truck Operator
Tow Motor Operator
Tow Motor Driver
* A High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Three years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
* Three years of forklift experience preferred.
* Exhibit safety and quality as their top priorities.
* Effective record keeping skills and the ability to focus on
* Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks at
the same time.
* Effective and proven communication skills (both written and
verbal) working in a team environment.
* Must be able to walk, lift/carry up to 50 lbs on occasion.
* Must be able to stand, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Must be able to twist at the waist and ben bend repetitively.
* This position may also require climbing or balancing.
* Must be able to work up to 12 hours shifts, both day and
Keywords: Crown Holdings, Oshkosh , Forklift Operator, Professions , Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!